Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:27 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Family Fun Ride

I know this should go under regional rides but I hope Jeff will allow it stay here for a day or 2 to get the maximum exposure.

If your looking for place to ride April 27th, these kids would greatly appreciate you coming out help out. Even if you can't make it, they sure could use a donation of whatever you can afford to send. I hope to see my fellow GasGas riders there to support this worthy cause!

www.familyfunride.com

Old 04-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

That's really cool; wish it was a little closer and I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

It is a really fun day and we have been participating for many years, all the way back to when it was the "Ride for kids" put on by the Pediatric Brain Tumor charity. They dropped it a few years back in favor of a street and dual sport ride. That is when it was picked up by the Dream House folks.

Rod, this would be an excellent opportunity for you to expose the new Gassers. Maybe offer a 10min test ride on the grass track for $10 donation to the charity.

I know that a local well known former KTM dealer will be there with a beta.