Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Central United States

Central United States Between the Rocky Mountains and Mississippi River

Old 05-03-2011, 11:59 PM

Stock gearing now- but ordering a 50t supersprox .
The jetting at stock setting is working quite well at the ranch(on the advice of the motoadventure guys we left it alone).Have not ridden it up in the high country yet- but i may need to change jetting for that.
I'll keep this section updated for future demo opportunities.
BTW took the bikes for a truck ride on sunday to redfeather lakes-jeep roads are almost open, if i didn't have an injured shoulder i would have ridden.There were some bigger drifts that would take a bit more upper body workout than i was able to muster.Have you been out since it snowed?

"No one expects the spanish inquisition"
2011 GG xc300
GG TXT 321 trials
Guzzi V7

Old 05-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Site Sponsor

Hey, Coopernicus.. Christopher here from MotoAdventure. After the DemoDay, we headed to Chadron, NE for the Pine Ridge Enduro. Bruce took first place in his class on the GG 300E with STM suspension.. Bruce loves it! That's his second win on that bike (the Jack Rabbit Enduro in Bennet, CO was his first). Our other GG rider, Clint Jones, on a 250, won his class as well! We are doing our best to make a good showing. I too have STM work on my KX250f. I sure didnt win any awards, but the bike works wonders compared to Stock. I weigh 280 fully geared, so it took some major changes to make it work, but boy does it work! Please don't hesitate to call Dave at STM if you need some work done.