Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Old 02-07-2018, 12:31 PM

Default Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 Autoclutch

Edit: SOLD!

I've got a Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 autoclutch for sale. Everything worked exactly as it should when I took it off. Only selling because it was on the bike when I bought it, and I prefer a standard clutch. It came off a 2011 EC250. It appears that there are lots of other years and makes that it will fit on (see picture below), but verification of fit is responsibility of the buyer.

The kit is practically brand new. I rode the bike for less than 10 minutes before I pulled it out. Previous owner claimed less than 2 hours of ride time on it. Based on the fact that the clutch cover doesn't have a single scratch on it other than a tiny one where the gear shifter rubbed it, and doesn't even have any wear from boots rubbing it, I believe that. It really is practically brand new.

This kit includes the Rekluse hub, faceplate, steels, the autoclutch disk, the cover (increased oil capacity over stock), clutch springs & bolts, adjustable slave cylinder, chain guard, and assortment of springs that you can use to fine-tune the autoclutch engagement (I thought it was perfect as-is).

You will re-use your frictions, cover bolts, cover gasket, slave banjo bolt, and slave-to-engine-case o-ring. The only thing I am aware of that's not included with this is 2 copper or aluminium crush washers that seal the banjo bolt to the slave cylinder. I've heard of people re-using these, but I'd go to your local auto parts store and buy new ones for about $2.

This kit goes for $1000 brand new, and honestly, working in a machine shop for a living, I have no clue how they can make and sell all of these parts for $1000 and actually turn a profit. They are absolutely flawless works of art, with everything fitting together perfectly with no sharp edges or burrs anywhere. All of the aluminium parts are beautifully anodized. It's a shame that most of it is covered up and not able to be seen.

I'd like $600 for the whole kit, and at that price, I'll pay to ship it to the lower 48. I'll ship it outside the lower 48 at your cost.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by sneaky98gt; 02-22-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Old 02-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Rekluse

I would be interested at 450.00 shipped to 80602
Old 02-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Default Auto Clutch

PM Sent on the Auto-clutch