Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM

Default hello from new member and some plastics help please.

Hi there,
My name is Andy and im about to have a go at a bit of 'green laning' and enduro on my new to me, gas gas 300ec

I am hoping this is not going to be a bucket to throw money at, but im excited to ride it any way. Im totally new to off-road riding but i have ridden sports bikes for years and currently ride a suzuki gsxr 1000.

Any how, the bike was cheap but is supposed to have had a recent engine rebuild and has been used competing in enduro's. As such it is a little messed up and im hoping to give it a new lease of life cosmetically. It is supposed to be a 2002 model, but from pictures, it looks more like a 2001. Can anybody confirm which plastics i can buy for it with a more modern look please?

cheers

Andy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike1.JPG (30.4 KB, 50 views)