Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2012, 10:11 AM

Default Dumb Luck

Hey Folks,

Hope this post finds everyone and their families well.

Well, like the title states I ended up with a 2010 GG EC300 through pure dumb luck. I had no intention or plans on buying a GG but my buddy wadded himself up on his and needed to temporarily get out of riding for a while (Wife ) He made me a pretty good deal on the 300 so I bought it. After tweaking a couple of items that he bent and twisted I have final gotten to take it out on a couple of shakedown rides. Wow, is all I can say the motor is absolutely fantastic and the chassis is firmly planted, I throughly impressed. I'm so impressed that I now have my YZ 250 going up for sale soon and I do not know if I will ever look back. My only hope now is that the GG will be as dependable as the YZ but time will tell.

I'm a 6'-2" 230lb 47 year old "Slow B" racer/rider in the sandy state of Florida and have been at it for about 11 years and hopefully have a lot more years left.

I'm looking to use all of y'alls GG knowledge for advice on set-up, do's & don'ts, after market parts, vendors etc....

At the moment I'm looking for Stabilizer recommendations, Rad. guards, numbers/graphics, tall seat and some help with the front and rear springs. With the spring situation I have no ides what the "rate" terminology means so any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks All and Ride Safe

SC

Last edited by HuskyDude; 01-19-2012 at 02:50 PM.