Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2013, 11:56 AM

Default You got to be kidding me......

I'm officially starting my rant.... This is an enduro bike so how come my tail light is full of mud and failing. Take the fender apart pull the light there is two screws to take the cover off and viola they glue it on. Stupid cover is broke ....I might be responsible..I'm willing to admit that. But the greatest part is the stupid light is 70.00. Someone tell me they have had this problem because quality is hitting the toilet for me on this one. Probably no chance of aftermarket either hell I can replace the whole fender and tail light on my Kdx for 53.00. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Ok so lets make a list. Fails...pipe has leak at welds where it mounts in the middle(gasgas warranted part) Thank god. Next we all know the stock clutch cover is worthless leaking oil 2nd time out. Gas cap leaking. Airbox is a screen door. Bike spooges like a king right from the factory. Oooook im done I feel better... The sad thing is I love this bike but I must say I have never had to work on a bike so much right from the get go.
STREET_ GTR 1400 (The Connie)
93 KDX 200 (Katie)