Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Angry 2018 Batteries and Starter Doesnt work!

My bike started just fine for about a week after it was brought home. After that refuses to start with the estart. This is now going on about 3 weeks of trying to get a resolution from GG and my local dealer.

I posted on facebook about it, and the Admins deleted my post as they don't want the dirty laundry exposed. But here I sit with a bike that doesn't do what it's supposed to. A bike I just forked out about 10k dollars for.

I initially contacted people privately to avoid the GG flamage that was bound to happen, but still never got a resolution.

I then put a regular brand new lead acid battery out of my beta in there, and that didn't work either.

Now going back a few months I talked to Jubal at a demo specifically about these bikes and the starters and he mentioned Noah never had to kick his bike.

The reason for this thread is 1) to let people know that they need to check their batteries before even leaving the dealer and 2) don't expect any resolution in a timely fashion at all.

I've been a long time gasgas owner, but after this fiasco I'll never buy another. I literally got called stupid because I expressed my concerns over my new bike not working.

They've removed me from the GG facebook group as well since I've exposed a weakness in the bike. not happy.. and the very last GG that will ever be in my shop.

Last edited by markwoodlief; 10-22-2017 at 01:51 PM.