Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-20-2007, 10:12 AM

Default Tree Hugger Harescrambles - July 22, Castlegar, BC

Hey guys,
My club is hosting the 3rd annual Tree Hugger Harescrambles on July 22, 2007 at the Kootenay Motocross Facility. The course is mainly tight singletrack in dense forest, with a few logging roads used to connect the course plus the motocross track. I, along with the rest of the club members, work my ass off preparing a great course that any woods rider will love. So, if you're in the Pacific Northwest, you should make an effort to come out for the race. If you want to come for an extended visit, I can give you a tour of some of the great riding spots we have around here.

Here's a link for more info. http://www.kootenaymx.com/tree%20hugger.html

Oh yeah, the race is a points paying round of the PN series for all you PN people.