Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 02-15-2014, 03:58 PM

Default rekluse core manual question??

does any one know the sequence of drive and fibre plates with the core manual? i can't find my manual and online can't find it either. i believe it goes thin steel drive plate first(.040)then fibre, steel and ends with a fibre using 7 of the thicker (.060) drive plates and 8 total fibres. can anyone confirm this or show me there manual they got with theres? much appreciated for any help trying to get out riding tomorrow !

Old 02-15-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo-trev View Post
does any one know the sequence of drive and fibre plates with the core manual? i can't find my manual and online can't find it either. i believe it goes thin steel drive plate first(.040)then fibre, steel and ends with a fibre using 7 of the thicker (.060) drive plates and 8 total fibres. can anyone confirm this or show me there manual they got with theres? much appreciated for any help trying to get out riding tomorrow !

Trev
Did you get it figured out?
Old 02-15-2014, 06:01 PM

Not sure stu I put it in like I said but haven't started it up cause my boys are napping! I haven't ridden in over 3 months and took the bike out 2 days ago for a rip and the clutch wouldn't engage. Big waste of a trip so I tore the new clutch down and turns out I forgot the bloody thrust washer between basket and clutch hub! Then I couldn't remember if the clutch pack was correct. Getting old sucks my bloody memory is shot
Old 02-15-2014, 06:12 PM

Trev - I just sent you an email to your email account.
Check it out and see if that helps you out?