Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:43 AM

Default Hepler and GASGAS Score Top 10 Overall In Ohio National Enduro

LOS ANGELES, CA. (August 29th, 2016) ? GasGas Factory U.S. rider, Broc Hepler was back in action at the 8th round of the AMA Apalachian Championship Enduro Series which was also con-sanctioned with the 7th round of the National Enduro Series on Sunday, August 28th. With high humidity and temperatures in the nineties, the 500 plus riders in attendance were treated to dry and dusty conditions over the 72 trail miles with 6 total tests. Once again Factory GASGAS rider Broc Hepler put in a fantastic ride winning the ACES and finishing 10th overall against the best enduro riders in the country. Hepler and his GASGAS EC300 have been the dominant force in ACES Enduros all season long.

Hepler said, ?The Grassman Enduro went well. Obviously my goal was met, but the tail end. I felt decent and the bike work great. I was hoping my speed was a little closer to the front, but I have to remember I'm racing the fastest Enduro guys in our country and I wasn't to far off. I just need a little more intensity and speed to keep the gap smaller towards the front."

This is the sixth consecutive overall win for Hepler in the Aces Series and the first National Enduro top 10 overall for GasGas. Team Manager/Rider Johnny Barber put it this way "Broc showed he has the speed to run with the nations top Enduro riders. The gap from 1st to 10th wasn't much and with some more National Enduro experience I believe Hepler could compete for a win. I'm very pleased with our results this season and looking forward to next weekends ACES Enduro in Athens Ohio as we continue to close in on the championship. Special thanks to Dawn Hepler and Tommy Johnston as well as all of our amazing team sponsors!"

Gas Gas Motos, Lunova Group, 6DHelmets, Super B Lithium batteries, Tri-State Powersports, Shift Racing, SCOTT Motosports, Golden Tyre USA, FMF Racing, Spectro Oils, HBD Graphics, Numbers Brewing Company, P3 Composites, LLC, PR2 Suspension, Mika Metals, Bullet Proof Designs, G2 Ergonomics,Seat Concepts and Evans Powersports.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (126.4 KB, 13 views)