Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2021, 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=SS109;199282]Ha! My wife let me build the KDX in our living room as I had no garage at the time! Built my Gasser in a buddy's garage.

Don't get too caught up in looks. Those blue rims you see on the KDX I built using Warp9 rims, Warp9/Buchanan SS spokes, and factory Kawasaki hubs. Even soda blasted the hubs so they looked brand new. They literally started collecting scratches from the very first ride and to think I took such care to spoon on their first set of tires to not make a mark. While they are pretty scratched up now I still think they look pretty damn good for over eight years of hard riding on them in the rocky desert.[/QUOTE

Do you remember about how much you spent on the Gasser? The rims, i know its all gonna get scratched to hell. I might just stick with the regular silver ones. This way i just have to get the back since the front is perfect. Spend the $ somewhere else on the bike.