Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > GasGas Member Polls

GasGas Member Polls Find out what everyone thinks about it!

View Poll Results: How is performance and what do you think of the new photo gallery?
Performance Good and I like the Photo Gallery 9 100.00%
Performance Poor and I like the Photo Gallery 0 0%
Performance Good and I don't like the Photo Gallery 0 0%
Performance Poor and I don't like the Photo Gallery 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

I just found out how to get rid of the excess info.

At the top right there is a drop-down box for "View". Just select "thumbnail" and it has no info.

Old 09-15-2006, 10:01 PM

Question

speaking of dense people- I can't seem to view the whole photo-side to side. is there a way to slide it into the center of my screen? most screens can be adjusted up/down/side to side?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Administrator

I changed the formatting and got rid of the "junk on the left of the screen". (there was a calendar and post statistics, etc.) Is that better? If not, can you let me know which browser you are using. With either internet explorer or firefox, I do get a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen if the whole screen cannot be displayed.

As an alternative, you could switch to mozilla firefox as your browser (www.getfirefox.com) - it has a popup menu that will allow you to show the photo in it's own browser window. By default, the photo will scale to fit in the new window in firefox.

thanks,
jeff