Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:17 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Spains focus for North America

For those critics that think GasGas isn't moving in the right direction or that the factory isn't putting forth the effort for the North American continent. I will let this weekends effort, time and costs involved for the whole staff do the talking back to those critics.

#1. Start of 15 different stops on a test ride tour at Moto Madness just to show the public we are in business as one company with trials, enduro and electric. (full schedule announcement next week). Mr Steve Fiegen retired policeman and long GasGas enthusiast left SD Tuesday to reach the event today to set up for Thurs/Fri test rides. Mr Overstreet (who just got back from Virginia Hare Scramble series where Robby Norwood won the Overall on his GasGas) is headed back out today to support and run the first test ride tour event.

#2 Jubal Brown (west coast sales rep) leaves this morning for the Desert 100 in Odessa, WA. We will have a full booth display at this event Fri, Sat, Sun for people to come by and see the line up, talk GasGas.

#3 Geoff Aaron (trials manager) took off from California yesterday to reach Amarillo,TX today to start setting up for our first National Trials Event. We will have 4 GasGas Factory riders, plus over 5 more supported riders, and countless others to support for the full weekend in Texas. I start the drive this afternoon to be in Amarillo by morning, to help support Geoff and our trials riders for the weekend as well.

That's 3 different events, same weekend, spread out in the entire US, with our entire staff hard at it representing GasGas to the fullest! Proud to be working with these guys and their dedication to the brand and to the sport!

Old 03-29-2017, 01:01 PM

Props! keep that momentum going, exciting times for GG lovers
Old 03-29-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrot NA - Mark Berg View Post
For those critics that think GasGas isn't moving in the right direction or that the factory isn't putting forth the effort for the North American continent. I will let this weekends effort, time and costs involved for the whole staff do the talking back to those critics.

#1. Start of 15 different stops on a test ride tour at Moto Madness just to show the public we are in business as one company with trials, enduro and electric. (full schedule announcement next week). Mr Steve Fiegen retired policeman and long GasGas enthusiast left SD Tuesday to reach the event today to set up for Thurs/Fri test rides. Mr Overstreet (who just got back from Virginia Hare Scramble series where Robby Norwood won the Overall on his GasGas) is headed back out today to support and run the first test ride tour event.

#2 Jubal Brown (west coast sales rep) leaves this morning for the Desert 100 in Odessa, WA. We will have a full booth display at this event Fri, Sat, Sun for people to come by and see the line up, talk GasGas.

#3 Geoff Aaron (trials manager) took off from California yesterday to reach Amarillo,TX today to start setting up for our first National Trials Event. We will have 4 GasGas Factory riders, plus over 5 more supported riders, and countless others to support for the full weekend in Texas. I start the drive this afternoon to be in Amarillo by morning, to help support Geoff and our trials riders for the weekend as well.

That's 3 different events, same weekend, spread out in the entire US, with our entire staff hard at it representing GasGas to the fullest! Proud to be working with these guys and their dedication to the brand and to the sport!
WOW! You guys are busy.....keep up the good work!
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 03-29-2017, 08:38 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Wow. Nice to see such commitment and effort. I'm sure it will begin to show returns.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2017, 09:07 PM

Win on Sunday sell on Monday
Go GasGas
Old 03-31-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrot NA - Mark Berg View Post
Mr Overstreet (who just got back from Virginia Hare Scramble series where Robby Norwood won the Overall on his GasGas) is headed back out today to support and run the first test ride tour event.
Not that anybody cares about the VCHSS morning race on the same day, but I scored a second place in 40+ on my 2004 Gas Gas EC300 against a sea of 2017 KTM 300s. (after being taken out twice by riders not in my class and working my way back up from last place, thank you very much...)
Old 03-31-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risk74 View Post
Not that anybody cares about the VCHSS morning race on the same day, but I scored a second place in 40+ on my 2004 Gas Gas EC300 against a sea of 2017 KTM 300s. (after being taken out twice by riders not in my class and working my way back up from last place, thank you very much...)

I care!!!

1999 GG EC 250 Six Days
1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
2001 Aprilia Falco
2001 Triumph Speed Triple for my 20 year old
2000 GG XC250 for my 20 year old
2003 Honda Rancher 350 for the wife
Old 03-31-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadfield4wd View Post
I care!!!
Thank you!
Old 04-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

I met Jubal at the Desert 100 this weekend in Odessa, WA. Nice guy, we tried to get together to trade bikes for a bit, but we didn't quite get the timing right. The 17's are SWEET looking bikes. I finally understood the comments about the seat. I wouldn't say they are a 2X4, more like a 1X4. Nasty looking things, which I guess is why you have to/get to stand all of the time.

Anyway, wasn't able to race due to a broken throttle cable, but it sure was cool seeing all of the folks lined up to chat with Jubal and look over the bikes!
Old 04-04-2017, 01:57 PM

Talking

where's my 2018 EC300?
In a crate in Spain?