Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-26-2014, 11:03 AM

i was just joking about the seat I am not sure if you have been riding trials long, but when I first started I went through the trouble of getting the long ride for my rev. I was worried about the size of the stock tank and thought the seat would be handy. I used if for about a two months then took it off and sold it. I can't believe how far on long i can ride on the stock tank and the seat was useless sits really low much more comfy standing.
If you are just starting out ride with out it for awhile and see. I have been riding a lot the last four year and have no need for one and i never see anyone using them.