Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Administrator

Default GasGas Factory Team signs Frederic Bolley

From GasGas Corporate site and translated via google...

Salt (Girona), 15 of January of 2007. - GasGas Begins a new year for the official GasGas Enduro Team and it does so with a large investment. This season Fred Bolley and Christophe Nanbotin will be the French pilots and Belgian Patrick Caps. All of them coming from the specialty of motocross, the great bastions of the formation for season 2007. The French Frédéric Bolley will participate in the Championship of France and the Enduro World Championships in the E3 category. He will be at the controls of a GG EC 300. An experienced motocross rider with with two titles of Champion of the World of 250cc (1999 and 2000). In addition, he has diverse national titles in his palmarés, Bolley will make with GAS GAS its great opening in enduro international.

Frédéric Bolley stated: “This year supposes a great challenge for me, because change of specialty and moto, but I think that a weather can be good. Greater desire for all pilot who competes is to win and that is what I have considered, so my objective would be to manage to be in the top three of my category. Very I am motivated and I am adapting well and, in my opinion, one of the main qualities of the GAS GAS is that it is a mount easy to ride, something very important for long enduro races”.

Belgian Patrick Caps, who also makes debut in the specialty of enduro with the Salt Enduro, will be representing gasgas in the E2 class. as much in the Championship of Spain de Enduro like in the world-wide one of the specialty. Results like the victory in the Motocross of the Nations of 1998 (along with Everts and Bervoets) and two thirds in 1999 and 2000, as well as a third position in the Championship of the World of Motocross of 125cc in 2002, guarantees this pilot. Caps will compete to the handlebars of a GG FSR 450 4 stroke, a revolutionary motorcycle, equipped with a sharpshooting motor, whose main tricks are their power and its reliability. These qualities will contribute in the success of this pilot in their new enduro challenge.

In the Enduro Junior Class, The young person Christophe Nanbotin, of only 22 years old and compatriot of Bolley, will be the GAS pilot GAS that will take part in the worldwide enduro championchips - junior class, making some incursions in the Championships of France and Spain in this category. For it he will count on a GG of 2 times (EC 250), mount that will alternate with one 4 times. Nanbotin is the effective runner-up of Europe de Enduro and was 3º of he himself championship in 2005. Josep Pou declares, to manager of the equipment GAS GAS of enduro that “this specialty is more and more attractive for the pilots who come from cross. No longer they are needed like before good pilots in the sections, but that it is essential that they are fast, and these characteristics perfectly fulfill the pilots of motocross, whose experience can give very good applied result enduro. Our objective this season is not other that to aspire to the triumph in the championships in which we are going to participate. It is a challenge and to obtain it would be an important profit, not only for the pilots, also for the mark. For it we counted on mounts of first level, very competitive, trustworthy and in constant evolution, since it has already been left patent in previous campaigns”. Although one does not discard to participate in diverse tests before, will be the month of March when the equipment GAS GAS of enduro begins its true season.