Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 PM

Default I love my 300

Hi!

I'm new to this site, but wanted to share my love for this little bike...I've been on everything from a KDX220R, KTM 450EXC, KTM 300EXC, Husaberg FE450 (both the 300 and the FE bought new), Honda CR250 and before the recent off period, a CRF450R - and this little, old, but well taken care of 2005 EC300 is by far the most rewarding bike of them all.

It's all smiles on this bike, fast and sweeping, or slow/technical, it does it all with a playfulness that the previous bikes haven't shown.
It could be that I am enjoying time on a dirtbike more though, after a period of only sportsbike / track riding...

Yesterday a day out in some more hardcore, Swedish enduro (very wet, very rocky, very technical), today more highspeed stuff - and it does it all.

I love it.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGM View Post
Hi!

I'm new to this site, but wanted to share my love for this little bike...I've been on everything from a KDX220R, KTM 450EXC, KTM 300EXC, Husaberg FE450 (both the 300 and the FE bought new), Honda CR250 and before the recent off period, a CRF450R - and this little, old, but well taken care of 2005 EC300 is by far the most rewarding bike of them all.

It's all smiles on this bike, fast and sweeping, or slow/technical, it does it all with a playfulness that the previous bikes haven't shown.
It could be that I am enjoying time on a dirtbike more though, after a period of only sportsbike / track riding...

Yesterday a day out in some more hardcore, Swedish enduro (very wet, very rocky, very technical), today more highspeed stuff - and it does it all.

I love it.
Nice! I enjoyed my 300 as well. I've gone back to riding the 250s. My current is having a jetting revamp, and the other is slowly being put back together since a brutal crash, back in August. In my riding area GG are somewhat of a rarity. I rarely see more than one or two a month. Good luck with your new bike.