Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Site Sponsor

Default fastest way to make singletrack?

I was out exploring the acreage behind my house today on my trials bike, i'm assuming there's 5,000+ acres there (8 square miles at least according to google maps). it's a variety of scrub/trees/overgrown briars/some open sections/some marshes, and a bunch of ponds. should i just go back and walk out a few miles of trails with a machete? or is there a faster way? i thought if i just went back and rode every day a consistent path it would probably make a nice trail, but i can't get through many sections on anything but a trials bike as of now..i tried to follow deer trails where i could, but they all kinda deadend in briar patches where they sleep...

suggestions?

Stainless Cycle - Motorcycle Bolt Kits
www.stainlesscycle.com