Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 07:04 PM

I just hope something fruitful comes out of this discussion before it gets locked.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

The best bikes I have ever owned are these GasGas bikes They handle they are great looking , good dealers and the best forum supporting it ! Sure do hope for some good news soon !
Old 04-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Guys.... What would there be to gain by withholding news from our dealers and the retail public? How responsible would that be of us? Think about that for a minute.

When we have news to report...it will be reported.

Remain calm, go ride.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Old 04-14-2015, 07:29 AM

Surely buy now the public relation officer or advertising department must have a system in place to calm the situation down for the brand. If dealers are starting to dump units it creates an atmosphere of no confidence for future business. The damage they doing to the brand is irreparable
Old 04-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

It looks like something is happening:

http://www.ugtcatalunya.cat/girona/?p=198

The direction of Gas Gas Motos presented on March 27 three redundancy, suspension, termination and salary reduction. These measures were presented without the contribution of capital to the company viability plan contemplated.

In this scenario the council expressed its disagreement to not see the viability of such plan. The committee does not recognize the cause and sets the direction to withdraw the measures to be agreed with the refinaciaci? banks and the injection of capital from investors. The company accepts the request stating that the directive will exhaust the period of notice given preconcurs and save the activity has since January has difficulty making the payments of salaries. Given this scenario the company agreed to withdraw the measures presented initially introduced a temporary suspension of proceedings for a period of two months. In this case reached a preliminary agreement that was voted in assembly workers and was ratified with a percentage of 84%.

- See more at: http://www.ugtcatalunya.cat/girona/?....jDHnlgST.dpuf

The council of the Gas Gas Motos , with the support of the staff, will go to the Parliament of Catalonia to expose the precarious situation faced by workers. The committee said that the situation the company is experiencing is due to mismanagement because we have brand and product demand (90% is exported). We do not understand that management and shareholders afternoon both capital and provide for a solution having a large financial liquidity, to address the viability of the company, thus avoiding deterioration and devaluation of the firm. Interests unrelated to the company's survival dominate the future of 400 families that depend on and are now forced to a situation of uncertainty and insecurity. - See more at: http://www.ugtcatalunya.cat/girona/?....jDHnlgST.dpuf
Old 04-16-2015, 08:53 PM

What does that mean? That english isn't really English , lol!
Old 04-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

I know. I'm confused.
Old 04-16-2015, 11:09 PM

By the way, is there any official reaction from the factory.

Send from iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2015, 05:38 AM

Factory is quiet. It seems that the poker game between current owners, banks, tradeunions and (probably) new investors is not over yet.
Closed Thread