Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Mid-West Forum

Old 03-13-2012, 07:34 PM

It was mostly single track, but there are some sections that you could drive a truck through also. I had a really good time there last year until the race was over. They are really slow when it comes to scoring, but maybe they will be better this year.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:42 PM

You poor guy, you've already missed Keithsburg. It's the most favorite HS of the D17 schedule. But you're in luck, they're running there again in a couple of weeks.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:35 PM

Dang it! I can't believe I missed it again, and I'm sure I have something to do in a couple of weeks. Give me a minute and I'll think of something....I mean remember what it is. Keithsburg is the most awesome sand whoop track in the entire midwest. Oh well, maybe next year.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andykr87 View Post
Yea, ill be at missouri this yr. good race. The crab orchard ground used to be atlot better. They have a mid south hare scramble there but never a enduro. Its a cool place to check out.
As singletracker said... they have the "Big Dawg" Enduro in the late summer/early fall timeframe every year. I live in Carmi IL so we ride there often. The trouble there is, they will find some really good single bike sections and link them up with some of the "transfer" sections that the sideXsides use. we'll try to go back and ride the course weeks later but the park has been open for usual riding after the race and the utility quads will go where they can and make highways out of some once good track.

I'm glad they close the place down on raceday.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:40 AM

Default Video added

Here's a little footage of my trails. My wife didn't have much time to play with me that day, so I didn't get any shots of the more technical/tighter sections. BTW, the date is wrong it was shot in 2012. It would be cool to have some guys over one of these days for a ride. I checked the miles yesterday, and I have about 9 miles of trails including a 3/4 mile grass track.
http://youtu.be/rSkVLiiZXew