Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

I scrambled to put the bike back together as I have a race tomorrow. Whoops! Actually I started reassembly last Sunday, but it was still a mad scramble these last two days with work and family.

The only thing I didn't get to clean was the rear fender/airbox. I hate putting a bike back together dirty. But at least the rolling stock is solid.

Oh, and swapped down to a 35 pilot from a 40. Don't have a 38 (sad face), so I plan to test it in the AM at the track and see how it goes. Worst case is pop the 40 in and wind the airscrew all of the way out.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscook View Post
I scrambled to put the bike back together as I have a race tomorrow. Whoops! Actually I started reassembly last Sunday, but it was still a mad scramble these last two days with work and family.

The only thing I didn't get to clean was the rear fender/airbox. I hate putting a bike back together dirty. But at least the rolling stock is solid.

Oh, and swapped down to a 35 pilot from a 40. Don't have a 38 (sad face), so I plan to test it in the AM at the track and see how it goes. Worst case is pop the 40 in and wind the airscrew all of the way out.
Find yourself a 37.5....pj.
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 03-01-2014, 12:23 AM

Default 38 pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscook View Post

I have several 38's. I can give you 1 ,let me know and I can bring it to the Euro' show. I will be there both days,all day.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:57 AM

New speedo sensor fitted, re-built the front brake Master Cylinder with a kit from GG, new brake pads fitted front and rear, along with a new front caliper bleed nipple which im sure has been weeping slightly; and tightened the chain.

And its only 9am here ! Now got to fit M/Cylinder back on and bleed the brakes up.

This was kind of in readiness for the fact me and 9 of my friends have hired a place called "Hit the Dirt" for the day and are going there on the 4th March. I'll get some video, but there is some footage on their website front page:

http://www.hitthedirt.net/
Old 03-01-2014, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfourate View Post

This was kind of in readiness for the fact me and 9 of my friends have hired a place called "Hit the Dirt" for the day and are going there on the 4th March. I'll get some video, but there is some footage on their website front page:

http://www.hitthedirt.net/
It's a small world! My uncle Keith helps to run that track, he arrives in Australia tomorrow for a quick holiday. We're hoping to get out for a oz style trail ride next weekend.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Find yourself a 37.5....pj.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adv rider View Post
I have several 38's. I can give you 1 ,let me know and I can bring it to the Euro' show. I will be there both days,all day.
Can you get it to me in the next 45 minutes? Lol, thanks for the offer. I'll muddle through the day today and pick one up when I get the chance.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulos View Post
It's a small world! My uncle Keith helps to run that track, he arrives in Australia tomorrow for a quick holiday. We're hoping to get out for a oz style trail ride next weekend.
Thats absolutely amazing ! How crazy is that........

Im looking forward to it, soil conditions there look better draining than most places ive ridden this winter, so hopefully there will be plenty of grip !

Enjoy next weekend........
Old 03-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Banned

Went for a ride and this guy what sitting in the middle of the trail hissing at me! Born and raised in AZ and have spent most of my life outdoors in the desert and this is the first time I have ever seen a gila monster. I also wanted to rub this in to you guys that are snowed in, it got so hot here yesterday we ran out of water and had to wrap it up early. Yes yes, I'm a douche......I know!!! :-)

Last edited by desertgasser300; 03-02-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:54 AM

What areas do you ride? I'm hoping to be headed down there for a month or so this spring. Wife is from cave creek and I lived in Prescott so we ll divide our time. My gasser will be tied to the back of the van
Old 03-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgr View Post
What areas do you ride? I'm hoping to be headed down there for a month or so this spring. Wife is from cave creek and I lived in Prescott so we ll divide our time. My gasser will be tied to the back of the van
Mostly I ride about 20 minutes south of my house, absolute virgin desert.....well not anymore!

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk