Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 03-08-2016, 12:25 AM

Default GasGas Kids e-bikes

Hi all.
With the acquisition by Torrot and the announcement we have seen on the new up and coming GasGas kids e endure bikes, I must admit, I am quite excited and intrigued.
Looking at the specs and features of the torrot bikes, these little machines are looking very promising.

Some details on the E10 here: http://torrot.com/en/kids/e10
I see they do not have the E12 on their site in English, but here it is en Spanish: http://torrot.com/en/kids/e12

These little things have adjustable power mapping switch (50% or 100%)
Brushless motor
Lithium Battery
Electronic clutch
Left Hand rear brake
Ali rims
22kg (Without the battery)

Settable ECU (Mapping software) allowing you to set:
MAX MOTOR POWER
In this tab you can regulate the max power supplied by the KIDS? motor. 100% corresponds to full power (1050W) and 0% corresponds to 0W.
ELECTRIC CLUTCH
This parameter regulates the how the motor supplies the power when accelerating. The closer to Fast, the more immediate will be the power supply. To novel riders, is recommended to begin with low values (Slow) that gives a more gradual power supply.
REGEN. SYSTEM
This parameter regulates the electric brake of the motor, that hold back the motor when stop accelerating. For high values, the motor will slow down faster. With a value of 0%, the motorbike will roll free when the throttle is released.

This is now all also apparently available as an app on your phone!

Apart from the bike looking really impressive on paper, I do think they will be extremely popular. They are lighter than most (if not all) of the petrol version competitors.
Here by us, the kids would be able to ride them in the ?Security Estates? as they do not make a noise nor smoke.
I also think they would be easier to learn on than the old PW50?s for example.

What are your thoughts?

Old 03-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Love it, but there is already a pretty good thread started by Rod Overstreet... Unfortunately he just called it "First Look" so it is easy to miss.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Administrator

I changed the title to Rod's thread to make it more descriptive.

jeff