GasGas Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   GasGas Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Australia & New Zealand


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2011, 03:42 AM
noobi's Avatar
noobi noobi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,031
Default Trail Blazer 16-17 July

So whos going to this? http://www.silverbullet.co.nz/event.php?id=8413


Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 06-29-2011, 03:11 AM
gg3's Avatar
gg3 gg3 is offline
Silver Level Site Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: BOP,New Zealand
Posts: 561
Default

I,m still recovering from injury but am aiming to be right for that ride.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 PM
bchatt's Avatar
bchatt bchatt is offline
Bronze Level Site Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Auckland NewZealand
Posts: 300
Default

I'm still recovering from finding out that Mrs Macs are actually made in Ausfkinstralia. I havn't had the desire to get out of bed since reading that.
Any way Noobs, what did you have in mind? maybe one quick lap then sit in your car and wait for the rain to stop, then go home? like Muriwai?
__________________
Barry
07 EC250
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-29-2011, 09:33 PM
noobi's Avatar
noobi noobi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchatt View Post
Any way Noobs, what did you have in mind? maybe one quick lap then sit in your car and wait for the rain to stop, then go home? like Muriwai?
Wait what??? We were almost the last group to leave, as well as being one of the first there. Dunno what your on about
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 PM
EtienneNZ EtienneNZ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 67
Default

Will see closer to the time - if it is pissing down, I will not go - getting soft!

BTW, did you guys manage to get up that slippery wall at the quarry when riding at Muriwai? I go up on my first lap, but could only manage about 3/4 up on the my other two laps - slippery like snot. Was a great long loop.
__________________
2009 EC 300 (sold )
Gold Level Site Supporter
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-30-2011, 04:05 AM
gg3's Avatar
gg3 gg3 is offline
Silver Level Site Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: BOP,New Zealand
Posts: 561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchatt View Post
I'm still recovering from finding out that Mrs Macs are actually made in Ausfkinstralia. I havn't had the desire to get out of bed since reading that.
Any way Noobs, what did you have in mind? maybe one quick lap then sit in your car and wait for the rain to stop, then go home? like Muriwai?
Your shitting me?...I mean the pie,not Noobi.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-01-2011, 01:13 AM
bchatt's Avatar
bchatt bchatt is offline
Bronze Level Site Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Auckland NewZealand
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg3 View Post
Your shitting me?...I mean the pie,not Noobi.
I kid you not....read it on the wrapper...what the hell do we do now? and how can something sooo good come from somewhere sooooo bad?
Could switch to Irvines curried mince, but I spent 3 years taking monthly tradewaste-sewer samples from one of their plants, and, er, well, um, a pie eattin bloke just shouldn't see some stuff that goes on in those places...

As for Muriwai, it rained. Aint it funny how on a 25k loop, with hundreds of riders, you can can pull up next to a guy waiting at the bottom of a hill, and it happens to be Noobi (Dale).
Sounds like Etienne had a good day - 3 loops - well done. He obviously didn't spend as much time feeding his face and sitting out of the rain as Noobs!
__________________
Barry
07 EC250
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-01-2011, 02:36 AM
noobi's Avatar
noobi noobi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchatt View Post
As for Muriwai, it rained. Aint it funny how on a 25k loop, with hundreds of riders, you can can pull up next to a guy waiting at the bottom of a hill, and it happens to be Noobi (Dale).
Sounds like Etienne had a good day - 3 loops - well done. He obviously didn't spend as much time feeding his face and sitting out of the rain as Noobs!
Oi, what sort of Kiwi wouldnt graciously accept a steak sandwich and a beer.
I did 2 of the big track and 2 of the smaller yellow loop. Did the rock face in the pouring rain too....
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Valley HS July 18, Jack Pine July 25 - Sweet in the Heat twowheels Mid-West Forum 3 08-07-2010 12:37 AM
2011 Preproduction models in July Keg General Discussions & Announcements 17 07-31-2010 02:56 PM
GG Results for July 25th! Mark Berg - CPD General Discussions & Announcements 3 07-27-2010 06:02 AM
CEC 22nd july Madmostin United Kingdom 1 05-01-2008 04:49 AM
Colorado July 2007 hudson_hollow Pictures & Videos 1 08-19-2007 09:23 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - GasGasRider.org