Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2021, 11:59 AM

Default ?14 Ec300 Reiger shock collar is toast.

Hello,

Does anybody have any recommendations for replacing the shock collar on a ?14 ec300 reiger shock or just replacing the shock with another make?

I recently had my suspension rebuilt. When I removed the shock spring, I noticed the collar had some damage. It seemed worn. I was told by the shop that it would be fine. On my last ride, the collar slipped over the circlip landing on the linkage.

I?ve contacted reiger to no avail. I?ve spoken with the guy that picks up when I call, and he has told me to message him with the part number and details. I never get any response when I do so. I?ve called three times and left three messages through their website.

What options do I have? Maybe I can take measurements and see if Racetech has a collar? Are there other shocks that will mate up with the frame and linkage?

Thanks so much with any input.