Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 09-20-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Clicker settings for my 07 EC300?

First of all... Hi, this is my first time to the world of GASGAS!

I have just purchased an 07 EC300 and the shizer forks have been revalved and resprung with .45's and it feels great.
The rear however blew at a desert race and a new shock has been supplied under warranty. So far I have set the sag to 3cm static which works out to total sag of approx. 105mm, perfect for my weight.
The problem i have is i cant find anywhere in the owners manual on where the clickers should be?
At the moment i have 5 clicks out on HS compression, 12 clicks out LS compression and about 8 clicks out on rebound.

I am using the bike for woods type events, can you guys advise what settings you are running on your shock so i can have a better starting point?

Old 10-04-2007, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohunas View Post
First of all... Hi, this is my first time to the world of GASGAS!

I have just purchased an 07 EC300 and the shizer forks have been revalved and resprung with .45's and it feels great.
The rear however blew at a desert race and a new shock has been supplied under warranty. So far I have set the sag to 3cm static which works out to total sag of approx. 105mm, perfect for my weight.
The problem i have is i cant find anywhere in the owners manual on where the clickers should be?
At the moment i have 5 clicks out on HS compression, 12 clicks out LS compression and about 8 clicks out on rebound.

I am using the bike for woods type events, can you guys advise what settings you are running on your shock so i can have a better starting point?
Is it an Ohlins rear shock? If yes, there will be a serial number stamped into the top of the shock. The serial number on a Gas-gas will start with "GG". Get me this number & I will get you the clicker (starting point) settings from the factory.