Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 03-23-2015, 05:38 PM

Default 2012 EC300R shock bearings ?

Does anyone know where I can get shock bearings for my EC 300r (OHLINS), I can't find anyone who knows the size or the or where I can get them from , I presume it's a spherical hidden behind spacers? , i have play in upper and lower bearing.
I have attached image of what I need.
Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (111.2 KB, 26 views)

Old 03-23-2015, 07:33 PM

I ended up sending mine to FCR suspension in Ohio because they are a Ohlins dealer and the shock needed rebuilt anyways. They replaced the bearing at that time. I tried to get one from gofasters and ended up getting a older style needle bearing. I would go on ohilins website and look up the closet dealer/distributor and call them.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDBiker220 View Post
I ended up sending mine to FCR suspension in Ohio because they are a Ohlins dealer and the shock needed rebuilt anyways. They replaced the bearing at that time. I tried to get one from gofasters and ended up getting a older style needle bearing. I would go on ohilins website and look up the closet dealer/distributor and call them.
Thanks these bikes newer than the 11s are becoming a pain to get stuff for!
Old 03-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

id just about guarantee the part crosses over with another brands.the problem is not so much availability as knowing what to ask for.see if you can find a part no. on the worn part and google it,or take a sample to a bearing manuf to match up.this is an area where gasgas really needs to up its game IMO especially as the factory has a fetish for changing susp components every 5min.
if u do find a parts crossover,please post details for others benefit.some are already listed in the "technical article" area-main menu
Old 03-24-2015, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barossi73 View Post
id just about guarantee the part crosses over with another brands.the problem is not so much availability as knowing what to ask for.see if you can find a part no. on the worn part and google it,or take a sample to a bearing manuf to match up.this is an area where gasgas really needs to up its game IMO especially as the factory has a fetish for changing susp components every 5min.
if u do find a parts crossover,please post details for others benefit.some are already listed in the "technical article" area-main menu
I will post any info I get back up here , thanks again.