Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:45 AM

stay safe Jake!

Old 04-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

Came across the coast up north of us, but I've been getting pumped with rain and wind since 4am. Now lunch time. We lost power for around 4 hours this morning, and the road to towns still closed due to debris/fallen trees/mud slides (its a range).

Workshop has an inch of water along the low side, where I keep meaning to drill some drain holes.

All well, but I imagine there'll be a few more days of solid rain to follow, and the trails will have their rivers swollen and more fallen trees than before

Thanks for all the kind thoughts! Time to grab a beer!
Old 04-12-2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
Came across the coast up north of us, but I've been getting pumped with rain and wind since 4am. Now lunch time. We lost power for around 4 hours this morning, and the road to towns still closed due to debris/fallen trees/mud slides (its a range).

Workshop has an inch of water along the low side, where I keep meaning to drill some drain holes.

All well, but I imagine there'll be a few more days of solid rain to follow, and the trails will have their rivers swollen and more fallen trees than before

Thanks for all the kind thoughts! Time to grab a beer!
Nothing better than a cold beer pal when you can't get out on the bike , hope it's all over soon , and don't drink too many lol