Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 05-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Rieju.Direct...would you buy one now?

I have been working on this awhile now and in fact was prepared to switch GasGas to this business model last summer in the USA if they ever got things figured out in Spain (which they did not).

Rieju.Direct

Order a new Rieju from your dealer or our website. Once delivered to your closest Rieju dealer and the purchase is complete, the dealer warranty registers the bike with CPD. We then send you the customer your own username/password and you can order all OEM parts, Aftermarket, and Clothing DIRECT from our US warehouse to your doorstep. Product to your door within 4 days no matter where in the USA.

Technical, Warranty, Service ALL still done completely through the authorized Rieju dealer. We will be sticklers about this. No customer calls to our warehouse. ONLINE Orders only.

The dealer will get an email at the same time of your purchase from our Rieju.Direct shopping sight letting them know their customer is getting parts AND the dealer gets a commission on every purchase!

This helps a small OEM like Rieju and the dealer network on many levels. It doesn't take away from them like Amazon, or Rocky Mountain but gives a better support to the customer that is looking for something different than the other LARGE brands.....and a better product!

If you like this idea? Tell your local past GasGas dealer or ANY good dealer in your area about this program and to get on board with it! We will need your help to get Rieju (Ray-who) moving in the US.

Sorry my solicitation on a GG forum...will be my one and only. I promise!

Old 05-13-2020, 05:16 PM

Sounds good to me, Mark! You can ask or solicit anything here as far as this member is concerned. You have been instrumental in keeping the real GG alive so you've earned it!
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220
Old 05-13-2020, 05:21 PM

That sounds like a good idea to me. I would love to have one, cant wait to see what kind of dealer Network you get set up.

I was hoping with the current events that there would be a "Rieju" section on the Forum seeing how their current gas gas models. I don't really see too many people on this forum supporting KTM

02 EC 200
03 MC 250
88 VT 800
01 TXT 280
Old 05-13-2020, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Pencil me in for the Pro 250.

Mark. You are more than welcome to post here.
I'm sure this forum would support both brands.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:11 PM

Is there any plan to have Canadian dealers? We have been suffering up here in Canada. Im in Alberta,own two Gassers and haven’t had a Gasgas dealer for years.
I would love to get another new one but am starting to look at more readily available brands.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman View Post
Pencil me in for the Pro 250.

Mark. You are more than welcome to post here.
I'm sure this forum would support both brands.
I registered the domain names riejurider.org and riejurider.com for when we need to transition to two separate communities... We are definitely not there yet...

Here is link to Mark's new enterprise....

https://cpd.direct

and Rieju...

https://cpd.direct/collections/rieju

jeff
Old 05-13-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I registered the domain names riejurider.org and riejurider.com for when we need to transition to two separate communities... We are definitely not there yet...

Here is link to Mark's new enterprise....

https://cpd.direct

and Rieju...

https://cpd.direct/collections/rieju

jeff
I hope when the split comes that pre-KTM GG info and posts are transitioned over to the Rieju forum as it won't have anything to do with the new GG. Well, other than trials bikes anyway.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220
Old 05-14-2020, 12:27 AM

I was hoping we can just ignore every Gasgas after 2021. I hope the parts supply will extend to Australia.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:33 AM
Super Moderator

I was going to shoot you a message today Jeff to see what direction the forum would head.

I'm near certain I won't have any useful input for 2021+ GG's.

I wish to participate in the Reiju side of things.. I may not own one for a while. Going to be interesting to see if Australia ends up with a distributer.. If not, I wonder how Mr Berg would feel about international postage
Old 05-14-2020, 01:13 PM

You bet, get some presence up here in Canada.