Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2018, 06:06 AM

Default EC/GP300 Front wheel bushing

On all 2018 300's the front wheel bushings are same size on both sides. What I do not understand is, that the bushings have a ridge on one side which is intended to slip into the wheels outer seal.

The funny thing is that on the right side the bushing is installed the "wrong" way and its ridge points outwards (see pictures below).

I checked this on all bikes my dealer had in the show room and on my friends bikes, they all have the right hand side bushing installed with the ridge pointing outwards.

Can anyone explain me why az GasGas they install it this way? Some riders I know have turned the right bushing so that its ridge slips into the seal.

The bushings:

rh side on my bike

lh side on my bike, ridge inwards

rh side, new bike

lh side, new bike