Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2010, 05:57 PM

Default Newbie here!

whuddup peeps and peepettes! i didn't see any spot for new members on here so here's my intro...

First off my screen name is red's WR because i've ridden and raced Yamaha WR's for the past 5 years but i'm looking to get into the 2 stroke world for racing with the endurocross craze going on right now. I was leaning towards KTM just cause the dealer is only 15min away but then i read a shootout i found from 2009 with the Huskey, GasGas and KTM and liked what they said about the Gasser.

I'll probably just lurk around for a while here... study up some. I know one member here (brian) from another site and he's helped me quite a bit but i just talked to a buddy that knows a few people with gassers and has had problems with them.

I've never been on a 2 stroke so i'm hopeing to meet someone from cenral california that wouldn't mind me trying one out to make sure it's the right choice for me... i'm leaning towards the 300 since i'm coming from a 450.

hope i can stick around and put a new bike in the garage!