Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 11-29-2011, 03:33 PM

Default Computer (speedo) retrofit question

Does anyone know if an 07 computer will interface with an 05?? Both are 450 FSE. Mine (05) has taken a shit, and I have a lead on an 07. Please respond quickly, as I need to let this person know. Thanks!!!!

Old 11-30-2011, 09:45 AM

I am not sure what you have on the 05 but both the 06 and 07 have the Acewell 3994 with OEM markings and I guess GG specified connectors?. You should be able to get a pdf of the manual (half of which is added to the GG user manual including the Chinese grammar) and also the the connection diagram. This might give you a clue if the wiring harness plugs match up. The generic for this range is available with or without the indicator led surround and some have Icons for those leds that you can change. Most Acewell computers have the same basic chipset so there are many alternatives you could get. Use the UK's Acewell website as there is more information on there than either the US or the Chinese English websites. If you can't find the pdfs, shoot me an email address and I will send them to you.
Hope that helps?