Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 05-16-2008, 06:47 AM

Talking Thanks LT Racing (Les)!

I sent my suspension off to Les at LT racing a few weeks ago. Well I got the forks & shock back last night and I am happier than a kid in a candy store.

Once I got it all back together I went and test rode the bike in a field by my house. Right from the start I could feel the difference in the way the bike hooked up and handled the rough field.

I had my wife help me measure the sag and it was right on. Les is da man when it comes to suspension!!!!

This is the 2nd time Les has set up my suspension. The first time was on my 04 300 and now this bike. He knows his stuff.

A big thanks to Billy Burns for showing & telling me how to get the rear shock off without having to take the sub frame off of the bike! This was a big help!

Full ride report after this Sundays ride with gasgasman.

Boom

Old 05-20-2008, 01:02 PM

Short & Sweet Ride Report.......

I went out by myself because my riding buddy (Girard) over slept.

The bike handles way better and the forks & shock did not bottom out one time. The bike is very stable in high speed whoop sections and never once bucked me.

I on the other hand need to get back into riding every weekend. I am out of shape and I know it. It is truly amazing how you can sit at home on the couch or at the national races piting for team Gas Gas and get out of shape that quick.

Hopefully this weekend Girard & I can ride in Louisiana. If all goes well I will have the bike dialed in completely.

Thanks again Les!

Robby