Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > GasGas Member Polls

GasGas Member Polls Find out what everyone thinks about it!

Old 10-15-2009, 01:00 AM

G'day,new to the site,and new to a GASGAS.I got a 2002 EC300.I came off a XR400 1996 model.What a difference.It has power,is light,and the maintenance required is almost on par with the XR.YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA.

Will give it another few rides,then decide what I want to change.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:24 PM

Default had me from hello

Hi everyone. new to gasgas. have owned just about everything Japan has to offer. been trail riding/enduroing for over 40 years now, and honestly, no bike has impressed me like my newly purchased 03 ec300! this bike holds a line, pulls hard in any gear, shows big bore characteristics in any terrain.yet i am amazed at its nimble feeling in tight trails. i can go faster than ever before with the feeling that i am steering the bike in the tight stuff. admittedly, had to play with jetting somewhat, but once i got it away from the rich setting, i suppose thats the way they come jetted, the power is huge at every throttle position. sure is nice to be able to short shift this beast and still have plenty of power to pull me out of any trouble(always my own fault). can't really rant and rave enough! this Gasser had me hooked within the first five minutes of the test ride. never hesitated to pull out the money for her. GasGas will catch on here in the U.S. This bike is undoubtably the best enduro bike to date.