Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Other...

Old 09-11-2017, 09:19 AM

Default Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch

Hopefully someone will chime in and give me some guidance. I have a Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch installed in my 2007 EC 300 and I want to change back to a regular clutch. Can I just install the stock frictions and steels and be good to go or do I need to switch out everything? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenallicanbe View Post
Hopefully someone will chime in and give me some guidance. I have a Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch installed in my 2007 EC 300 and I want to change back to a regular clutch. Can I just install the stock frictions and steels and be good to go or do I need to switch out everything? Any assistance would be much appreciated.
The Rekulse uses fewer friction and steel plates so you will need 1 or 2 more of each and the original pressure plate. Let me know if you need anything I will have it and I live in Cookeville just over 100 miles west of you. I might be interested in the rekulse if you want to sell it. Ken 931-854-8037
Old 09-12-2017, 06:08 PM

Default Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasser View Post
The Rekulse uses fewer friction and steel plates so you will need 1 or 2 more of each and the original pressure plate. Let me know if you need anything I will have it and I live in Cookeville just over 100 miles west of you. I might be interested in the rekulse if you want to sell it. Ken 931-854-8037

I am taking the rekluse 2.0 plate out Thursday. How much do you think it's worth? I am keeping the cover and getting new friction and steel plates for now to fix my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2017, 07:25 PM

Does it have the external adjuster that fits on the left side of the bike just in front of the countershaft sprocket? It fits on the slave cylinder that the clutch cable fits into.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Ok so similar situation as beenallicanbe except I have the core exp 3.0 I have never had a rekluse until I bought my 2011 ec250 second hand and after 15+ hours I can say I’m not digging it. Just wondering on what I need to change back I have all the original clutch parts to return it but what about the adjustable slave can? Does that need to be removed too?
Old 10-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkjenn View Post
Ok so similar situation as beenallicanbe except I have the core exp 3.0 I have never had a rekluse until I bought my 2011 ec250 second hand and after 15+ hours I can say I?m not digging it. Just wondering on what I need to change back I have all the original clutch parts to return it but what about the adjustable slave can? Does that need to be removed too?
I don't know if it has to, but I would remove it for two reasons:
  1. The Rekluse is useless without it (relevant if you plan to sell the Rekluse)
  2. I cannot see any need for it with a std clutch

"So you know, that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill" (Little Feat: Old Folks Boogie)

2015 EC200 Racing: TE bars, Rekluse Core Exp 3.0, 38mm Lectron & Ohlins S3 steering damper
2006 EC200: 2011 plastics, Rekluse Z-Start, revalved KYB forks & Scotts steering damper
1998 Bimota Supermono
1986 Duc Mille S2
1975 Guzzi sidecar hack
1961 Morini Corsaro 125
etc