Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 PM

Default EC 300, FSR 450 test

I just picked up a copy of Trail Bike Adventure Magazine (Austrailia). It had a one day riding impression, not a "test" of the 300 and 450. Good things about both machines, one quote about the 300, " Even allowing for conditions(wet), the Gas Gas felt easier to ride than the KTM." I guess we already knew that! TBAM is more of a magazine for off-road touring, think of KTM 990's , BMW HP-2's , etc. One thing that interests' me is all the enduro bikes, YZ-WR's, KLX's, everything comes complete with turn signals, license plate brackets. A quote from the same issue about the Husqvarna TE 450, "The 450 feels a little bit wider than is fashionable... but perhaps it was because the TE was next after the Gas Gas, which was very slim." www.tbam.com.au