Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Dirt Bike Clubs

So I joined High Mountain Dirt Bike Club . If you do not belong to a dirt bike club that puts on an enduro / hare scramble wake up and find a good club and join it . I took my CFO / 34 year partner with me since there is a Farmers Market nearby (only open wensday) And the first thing she said is look at how old the club was !!!! I thought I was at church ! But the guys for the most part are not fat or sloppy looking . I belonged to another Hillclimb but mostly road bike club with bylaws up the ass . They debated for 3 months on the color of the T shirts and would take LOTS of time to figure out who should be the next President ! TRUMP /CLINTON type of deal . Not these guys the main focus is do they have enough money to have a party and when and were is that party going to be . They passed an amendment to radically change the bylaws purchase club riding jerseys and pit shirts without agreement on the COLOR . They are for the most part in shape and interested in RIDING in the DIRT . I believe you need to at least consider getting involved with a club cause life is to short .