Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 05-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default First Race of the Year

We had a mud run hare scrambles to benefit cystic fibrosis and it was a real mud run . It was held were they hold the Freemansburg Hillclimb so it was rocky , rutted ,slick and muddy hills .Another words it was perfect for a GasGas It was my first ride on a fast bike since before my operation and that bike was really perfect for the conditions . The 300 just crawled up the areas that lots of other bikes struggeled with . I really feel like this bike is a cheater bike it takes so much less work than my 200 . Since I really am just a slow poke I know that I will never win anything at events like this . But I am so happy to not just be alive but I am really living this life Out of 57 rider I came in 30th , not bad seeing that I also won the oldest rider award!

Old 05-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Dud View Post
Out of 57 rider I came in 30th , not bad seeing that I also won the oldest rider award!
Good on you for doing the race and finishing! Sounds like it was a memorable event, nothing like a good slop fest...lol.

Might not be any pics from the event, but it would be cool to see 'em if you have some!