Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Default Thankyou Go Fasters...

This is basically a thankyou to Mark and the staff at Go fasters for their great service to overseas customers.
I ordered a headlight lense from them and another item from an Australian company.
I received the headlight today (packaged with care), and have not seen the other item from the state next door yet.
It is good to see that Go fasters and Scottys dirt bikes are doing great things for us and the gas gas community.
Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated,
Mark.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:47 AM

Yes thank you Go Fasters, I use to go to a local shop to pick up my items. But since the first time I did buisness with Go Fasters I have not gone back for parts. I only go to get my oils and filters. Go Fasters should be the mold for all other dealers.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Site Sponsor

Default rough week

We've had a rough week and a half around here..lol. First our unfortunate conclusion with Justin, then a virus on our main server Thursday, only to get it cleaned and the hard drive crashed Saturday, so this week has been all about drivers, downloads, etc...basically junk.

Please remember to always go to your local GASGAS dealer first and foremost, if you have issues with them, contact us and we'll help get them to get the right tools and knowledge if they want, otherwise lets find a good new dealer in your area. There are some committed dealerships in area's of the US but alot of empty holes to be filled as well.

Look for better things to come this summer from us.

Mark