Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2009, 07:08 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default GASGAS Wins Netra's Rocktoberfast Enduro

Jim Senecal came out for a rare aperence at a Netra enduro and smoked them. He droped a 16 with a burn. Next was Brooks with a 20

Great ride for Jim and GG.

On a side note, as a club member I spent all day friday arrowing and yesterday sweeping. I have been haveing some major suspension issuies with my crf. I dug out my 06 GG 200 for the weekend. Stock suspended stock sprung. This is my second GG. I go away then come back. After this weekend I can tell you that I am coming back again.

This run is by far NETRA's rockiest event. Relentlees for 80 Miles. I had a smile ear to ear. I am in the market for another Gasser soon. This time a 250 or 300. 07 or Newer. I would like to stay with the zokes, Unless someone can make the sachs feel the same. It was perfect.

Ed