Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Default Reg/Rec Help

I've got a '12 300. It originally had an e-start system on it but the original owner took it off to save weight. I'm not a good enough rider for the weight to matter, and I'd like to get it working again. I have all the components except a regulator rectifier. The wiring coming out of my stator is:

White - Goes to nothing. Open spade connection.

Yellow - Goes into a loom and disappears. I assume its supplying power to the headlight itself.

Red, Green, Black/Red, Red/White, All go into the CDI Unit. (a few wires come out of the CDI and go to an alternator regulator.)

Can anyone explain to me what type of Reg/Rec I need. Is there an OEM one? I don't see it anywhere on the parts fiche. (EDIT: Just found Part # EE51200GG-CAB-1 on MattoCycles fiche. for a 2015 Regulator. I'd rather not use it as that would necessitate a wiring harness made for it.)

How would I wire a standard 5wire Reg/Rec? Can I use a standard 5 wire unit?

Please be aware I know almost nothing about electrical. Assume I'm incompetent. I probably am. I'm of the belief that electrons are the devils playground.

Last edited by CDN Rick; 04-19-2017 at 12:02 PM.