Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 11-20-2007, 08:01 PM

Al Gore is making big money with al of this, and many dealers too, you know what a carbon credit means? means you EU company can contaminate now if you buy at 70 dollars carbon credits from company in Peru....That carbon credit was bought from the dealer to the Peruvian company for 10 dollars...you see they sell a pice of contamination so is still contamination what makes money ... make a return per day? of 700%? I can buy a nice bike with that return jejejejej

Cheers,

XR250, WR250 2t, WR400, GG EC250, EXC520...next..?

Believe what you speak...you will received!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 PM

GENTLEMAN, Please take this GW stuff seriously. I regularly lose sleep over it just like I did when Y2K was looming.

Paul B

I will be mashing my carbon foot print into the soil near Big Lake Wa, Thanksgiving morning.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:16 PM

I didn't watch the video and I haven't educated myself enough to have an opinion on global warming, but I do believe pollution will be a problem if we don't get it under control. I don't think we all need to stop riding. I think government policies should push automotive manufacturers for cleaner emissions, better MPG and industries in general for emmisions.

Attacking ATV enthusiasts is not a drop in the bucket. We should look at the larger polluters like automobiles and the manufacturing and power generating industries.

I can't believe how much heat we take (ATV riders). Look at the number of people who have gass guzzling boats and vehicles. ATVs are nothing compared to the bigger picture.

My .02. I'm sure I'm going to get a bashing now.