Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Site Sponsor

Exclamation National Enduro Team! Klim USA

As posted in "offroadchampions.com" GasGas USA and GoFasters are proud to annouce a National Enduro Effort for 2008!

Jim Senecal will be competing on the 2-stroke GasGas in the pro class which starts next week in South Carolina. A longtime GasGas competitor in the Netra series, Jim is looking forward to matching the competition on the National level and with the help of Klim USA gear and several other sponsors, GasGas USA and GoFasters will help to meet his needs.

Klim USA has jumped on board as our major sponsor. "Klim has been designing and producing technical riding gear for almost 10 years. Over the years Klim has worked really hard to understand the rider's needs and has produced gear that is based on functionality and the lastest technology for this industry. Klim has built a reputation of the highest quality and best customer service" John Summers, director of marketing added, "We're excited to be a part of the Nationals and GasGas. We look forward to working with Jim Senecal in 2008. Klim has a couple of new "in boot" pants to debut for 2008 as well."

www.klimusa.com

GasGas has another couple of great riders in their respective classes that will be getting support from GoFasters at the National level.

Billy Burns, also from Netra series, will be tackling the 200A division at the Nationals aboard his EC200. Billy has been ever increasing in speed after only being back in competition the last few years and he's looks forward to the new challenge and is ready for the new adventure.

The third very interesting rider is Curt Comer! A long time trials rider and past champion has set his sights on the 50+ A class at the nationals on a EC300. He will also chase the 50+A title on the National Trials Championship! Plus, he'll be racing a honda in the National Flat track seris chasing of course, the 50+A class there also. A complete trifecta.

Please support and say good luck to these riders, and say thank you to Klim USA for backing the GasGas team!

We've been able to get some great backing from some really innovative and passionate company's and we hope that the GasGas enthusiasts out there pay attention and help promote their product where ever possible. Without there backing we could not afford to do this our first year out.

Klim USA
Spectro Oils
FMF Racing
Twin Air Filters
Regina USA chains
Hyde Racing
Dirt Tricks (Ironman sprockets)
Galfer brakes and systems
LTR Suspension
BRP triple clamps

Old 01-18-2008, 06:37 AM

Gas Gas Pacific (CDN Importer) and Ross Rocher Sales (GG Dealer in Ontario) will also be supporting Craig Kennedy with a new 08 EC300 to compete in the CDN National Enduro Series and select AMA Nationals. Craig is a multi time CDN Enduro Champ, ISDE Medallist and 2-time WEC competitor.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:57 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks,Gofasters,Klim and GG USA for sponsering my fellow New England commrads,who deserve it and to go racing at the US national level! Go NETRA boys and Gas Gas!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 08:02 PM

It looks like 2008 is shaping up to be a good year for Gas Gas, alot of positive things happening.
Thanks for the info and Good Luck Guy's.
Also thanks to Klim for stepping up, I just checked out there line of riding gear and just so happens I need to replace all my mismatched worn out gear so I know what gear i'll be riding with this year.
I do look foward to following the National Enduro Series this year and meeting you guys at Forest Hill, LA.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:53 PM

The Klim gear is awesome! I have been wearing it for 2 years and really like their product. I have always been a big fan of the over the boot type pants and Klim gear is heavy duty.

Gasgas man & myself will be helping by pitting and putting the guys up at Forest Hill and the LTR National. You guys be sure to stop by and introduce yourself to us. Heck I might even race the LTR event. This is one of my favorite races of the year. I think you guys will really like both events!

Boomhauer
Old 01-18-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
The Klim gear is awesome! I have been wearing it for 2 years and really like their product. I have always been a big fan of the over the boot type pants and Klim gear is heavy duty.
I've been wanting to switch to the over the boot pants because it should help keep the boots clean or at least easier to clean and there gear looks well built.
What gear is recommended for cold weather riding, the Revolt gear?

I just posted some photos of my mismatched gear at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ramcclure/GasGas

I also see GoFasters.com sells the Klim gear.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:32 PM

good luck to jim,billy and the rest of the boys this weekend at the enduro! dont put too much pressure on yourself billy,im assuming you have zero time on your new ride? hope you get out for some practice on saturday before the race
Old 01-24-2008, 07:37 PM

Good luck guys.
How 'bout you Ron ? New to GG too ?
Old 01-25-2008, 07:14 AM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian VT View Post
Good luck guys.
How 'bout you Ron ? New to GG too ?
WELL I HAVE BEEN RIDING AND SELLING THEM SINCE THE SPRING. DISTRICT 3 MOTOCROSS PLUS 25 AM CLASS. FINISHED OUT THE YEAR 2ND OVERALL, AND MY BROTHER SCOTT PHELPS ALSO ROAD FOR ME 1ST OVERALL IN PLUS 25 AND PLUS 30 EXPERT. NICE BIKES. THIS YEAR THE PLAN IS TO DO NETRA EVENTS. NOT SURE IF I CAN LAST 2 HRS BUT WE WILL SEE. SOOOOOOO LOOK OUT BOYS HERE WE COME.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:49 AM

I was asking Ron McClure. LOL
Cool to hear your gonna run NETRA though. Best of luck to both of you.
I gotta get down to your shop one of these days.