Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 08-09-2014, 05:02 AM

Why Z?: Thanks for the answer, but disconnecting the yellow/blue wire was one of the first things I did to the bike. It had a huge impact on how the bike ran (much nicer, didn't stall anymore etc.) but as I said, I allready did that before I got the problem.

Seems my only options are atm to put up the money for a new crank sensor (almost 100 euro and Im not even shure its broken) or invest in the diagnostic software ( http://technoresearch.com/index.php?pid=37 allmost 200 euro and I still have to replace whats broken.)

I allready tried to call the local Gas Gas importer asking for the values for the sensor, but they had no clue.

So if there are any FSE or similar owners reading this, could you please measure the vaues you get from the sensor? It is the "flatter" connector of the two that comes out the left (gear lever) side of the of the engine.

pic:

I would really love to get some hours on it before the snow starts falling