Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:41 PM

Default 07 EC200 clutch not working.

so, i recently had my motor in the shop for a bottom end rebuild after swamping it. It had a new rod kit and bearings installed. i am now in the process of putting it all back together and today after refilling the clutch with mineral oil (i used baby oil) and purging it of all air, i am still unable to push the bike around while in gear whilst holding the clutch in. so i took the clutch cover back off and when i squeeze the clutch, i can see the pressure plate on the clutch extend. it seems like it may not be fully extending though. can anyone please help me out.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Very common, especially if you took the clutch apart and din't put it back exactly the same as it was. Read post #4 in this thread:
http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/sho...t=dinner+plate
Old 07-07-2016, 08:23 PM

I'm fairly certain that i put them back in the same way that i took them out, but i will try flipping them around tomorrow as that is the only way i could have botched it.

thank you for the reply.