Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:12 AM

It looks like a pretty sano idea, but I also go through a couple pairs of goggles or more a season. I suppose as long as they have replaceable lenses and straps you could get more time out of them, but then there is issue of them foam breaking down. I've had to throw away tons of good frames because the foam is worn out.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Click on the buy now, they are $250.00 and that is the offroad model meant for a helmet.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:06 PM

well i recieved the goggles today, so my first impressions are very good, they are quite comfortable and not nearly as bulky or heavy as i thought theyd be, id say there slightly heavier than my spys. they have quite a nice foam and the camera is extremely easy to set up. pop the battery in and the micro SD and charge threw your usb on your computer. ill post a short vid on our next ride(couple weeks, damn work!!!) but the only not so desirable thing i can for see is that when your in either camera mode or video mode there is either a red or blue light on and when your recording it flashes a slow blue. its not direct but more in your rear sight so im hoping when your actually riding its just something that youll forget about but i guess will see
Old 03-29-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo-trev View Post
well i recieved the goggles today, so my first impressions are very good, they are quite comfortable and not nearly as bulky or heavy as i thought theyd be, id say there slightly heavier than my spys. they have quite a nice foam and the camera is extremely easy to set up. pop the battery in and the micro SD and charge threw your usb on your computer. ill post a short vid on our next ride(couple weeks, damn work!!!) but the only not so desirable thing i can for see is that when your in either camera mode or video mode there is either a red or blue light on and when your recording it flashes a slow blue. its not direct but more in your rear sight so im hoping when your actually riding its just something that youll forget about but i guess will see
Call in sick trev ! I want to know if they work !
2006 GasGas EC250-Sold to a good home
2006 GasGas TXT 280 Pro
Old 03-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1956 View Post
Call in sick trev ! I want to know if they work !
Hey just back back from Vacation...and that my friend sounds like the best idea.

Plus you do kinda owe it to us all Trev...since you offered to buy the first pair.

Doesn't you stomach hurt...I'm sure you have a fever... cough, cough
07 TXT 280
77 TY175
Old 03-29-2011, 03:25 PM

Just call into work and tell them you have the "nambo flu". It sounds so scary they won't want you there.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:57 PM

the nambo flu sounds about right, anyone i work with will believe that trust me i want to try them, but me walking around the yard filming my dogs doesnt sound very exciting compared to single track and my neighbors will think im a friggin crack pot!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:06 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo-trev View Post
nothing that cannot be fixed with a small piece of duct tape!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:13 AM

fair enough, the funniest part about that is it never crossed my mind to through a small chunk of tape on there however i think its something that can be adjusted to with time wearing them im hoping
Old 03-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

can you make a video of just walking around and/or standing on the bike in the garage?
just wondering...
2014 Beta Evo Factory 300