Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Suspension

Enduro Suspension Tuning & maintenance of Enduro forks, shocks, etc

Old 08-10-2010, 05:21 AM

Default 45 Marzocchi Spring Crossover

Hi Guy's If possible can anybody tell me if there is a direct crossover for the 45mm marzocchi springs, or even what the dimensions of the springs are so that I can do some searching without stripping my bike. I have a EC 2007 2007 and the standard set up is not quite enough and getting springs here in sa for gas gas is not the easiest, so if there is a direct crossover it will really help Im sure the length can be adjusted with the spacer as long as the outer and inner diameter are close many thanks in advance Gary

Old 08-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

03 Suzuki RM 250
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP View Post
Hi Guy's If possible can anybody tell me if there is a direct crossover for the 45mm marzocchi springs, or even what the dimensions of the springs are so that I can do some searching without stripping my bike. I have a EC 2007 2007 and the standard set up is not quite enough and getting springs here in sa for gas gas is not the easiest, so if there is a direct crossover it will really help Im sure the length can be adjusted with the spacer as long as the outer and inner diameter are close many thanks in advance Gary
I was thinking that you could probably toss the spacers and replace them with a longer spring. Which would probably improve the ride.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:33 AM

If its for the Shivers i put Husky spec springs (Racetechs and heavier rates) in mine as i couldnt get the GG ones in time. They are slightly longer than the stock ones but worked fine