Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 04-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

The 2012 Washington Meet N Greet#5 will be Saturday May 12th Tahuya ORV.
We will be meeting at the Elfendahl pass staging area @ 9am. Ready to ride by 930am ish

For those that don't know Washington has imposed a Discover pass for all DNR recreational land in Washington. You will need a Discover Pass to park or you will face a ticket. They are $10 for a day pass or $30 for a year. You must purchase these at any place fishing licenses are sold. They do not sell these at the ORV parking area!

My wife will be coming out to cook burgers and dogs for ya all. Please bring yourselves your favorite beverage. Let me know if your coming so I can plan for amount of food needed and who I'm looking for. Remember you can bring a friend with, so please let me know if someone will be accompanying you.

I can provide you with directions if needed.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 04-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
The 2012 Washington Meet N Greet#5 will be Saturday May 12th Tahuya ORV.
We will be meeting at the Elfendahl pass staging area @ 9am. Ready to ride by 930am ish

For those that don't know Washington has imposed a Discover pass for all DNR recreational land in Washington. You will need a Discover Pass to park or you will face a ticket. They are $10 for a day pass or $30 for a year. You must purchase these at any place fishing licenses are sold. They do not sell these at the ORV parking area!

My wife will be coming out to cook burgers and dogs for ya all. Please bring yourselves your favorite beverage. Let me know if your coming so I can plan for amount of food needed and who I'm looking for. Remember you can bring a friend with, so please let me know if someone will be accompanying you.

I can provide you with directions if needed.

Roscoe
I am in! I am bringing one guest. I hope someone won't mind helping me sort jetting and suspension as I know very little about how a "properly set up woods bike" should feel.

Thanks for setting this up. Very excited to broaden my riding group, especially with a bunch of fanatics such as this group.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscook View Post
I am in! I am bringing one guest. I hope someone won't mind helping me sort jetting and suspension as I know very little about how a "properly set up woods bike" should feel.

Thanks for setting this up. Very excited to broaden my riding group, especially with a bunch of fanatics such as this group.
You are my first official confirmation. And yes we should be able to give you some suggestions to point you in the right direction.You may want to get the jetting pointers prior to the ride. Not sure of your names so I will put you down as pscook and guest.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
You are my first official confirmation. And yes we should be able to give you some suggestions to point you in the right direction.You may want to get the jetting pointers prior to the ride. Not sure of your names so I will put you down as pscook and guest.

Roscoe
Sent you a PM. I'll have everything needed to sort my jetting and suspension, no worries. Jakobi has set up a decent baseline that I actually understand.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEricksen View Post
The possibility exists that I might be able to swing it. I will know more in a week or two.
Great. Let me know.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 AM

I'm in! Plus one Yamaha
Old 04-19-2012, 11:30 AM

Checking with my brother. I'll let you know.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:49 AM

wish I could go, but the saturday choice killed it
Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 PM

Roscoe,

Not able to make it again

We will be at Shelton enduro the week before and gas it just too high to make the 3 hour trip the following weekend.

Sorry, still gotta make it up there at some point!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:31 PM

I am definitely in! Got my boss's official "okey dokey" today