Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2007, 08:35 AM

It's funny how he says the '08 KTM300 will walk all over a GG300 motor then says he's going to smooth it out. Sounds like he's trying to turn it into a GG300 motor. GG could easily make there 300 faster (have you ever ridden a GG250MC with a 300 kit...WOW). I hear to many riders saying they want a bike with more power but in reality most don't use near all of it. It seems like GG tries to make the right kind of power to suit the widest range of conditions were most other brands cater to those that want more useless power. Not many riders seem to care about good power just a lot of it. It's part of the reason why aftermarket does so well, to many people buying exhausts...etc thinking there going that much faster. How many people have you heard over the years talking about more power for there bike? Sex sells, HP sells. I enjoy following those people up something difficult and see them struggling to tame the power or watch them spin wildly around most every turn then at the end of the day look whipped and there in better shape than me.

P.S. I think KTM's are good bikes, I just think there way over hyped.