Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:38 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default New National Sales Manager

Rod Overstreet did a great job at letting the end users know what was going on with GasGas . He inter acted with us as he received info that was worth sharing . Now he is gone . So what is next ? I do hope that they are going to keep the open and in touch relationship going forward . I have never seen a post from any other importer / sales manager from another country , so we have gotten used to Rod . And I like it ! This just happened I know and it takes time to replace someone like Rod , so we need to be willing to see what GasGas does from here . But I am concerned that we lost that direct connection to the company we had the last few years

Old 05-09-2016, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Dud View Post
Rod Overstreet did a great job at letting the end users know what was going on with GasGas . He inter acted with us as he received info that was worth sharing . Now he is gone . So what is next ? I do hope that they are going to keep the open and in touch relationship going forward . I have never seen a post from any other importer / sales manager from another country , so we have gotten used to Rod . And I like it ! This just happened I know and it takes time to replace someone like Rod , so we need to be willing to see what GasGas does from here . But I am concerned that we lost that direct connection to the company we had the last few years
Rod is a true pro. He was great for the brand, did what was needed to reassure us when we were worried about the future of the brand, uncertain about whether we would be able to get parts, etc. Not sure where he found the time and IMO it is somewhat unrealistic to expect that level of communication and support going forward. I think we received a lot more support than what would be considered normal. Hopefully he is staying in the motorcycle industry. Certainly need more guys like him.