Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 05-22-2009, 06:08 PM

Default first trail ride this season

mixed up some as, drove 10 miles just to find that id left the gascap on my toolbox @ the gas station, so i drove all the way back to the gas station to find that it had blown off my toolbox and was wedged between my fuel can and my pickup bed!!
so i finally unload and there are 4 campers with 4 or 5 pumpkins each, even the kids were ridin orange! and 2 more pickups pulling in with bed and trailers full of ktm too, it was kinda creepy.
everyone wanted to look and had lots of questions, but strangely nobody asked to take her up! they all hung out waitin till it was almost dark to ride, so i went up for half a tank, came back to fill up and 2 MORE truck/trailers full of ktms, there mustve been 35 or 40 orange bikes up there, and my lonely gasser
had a blast, wish i had a job so i could buy a guts tall n soft!!

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck: