Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:22 AM

thanks for the advice.I will send my carb out and see how that works. I took care of the brand change on the National Enduro Results, the next round I ride it will change to gas gas on my results. Cant wait to get outta the snow and do some warm weather riding down in bike week!

Old 01-27-2009, 10:23 AM

Hello everyone,

It was great to see everyone again, even Mr Berg! Thanks to the Maiers for hauling my stuff around and letting me pit out of your van. Johnny sorry to read about your foot, I know all to well about sore feet and toes. Sad news about Cameron, hope he heels up quick. Jason it was great to meet you hope you are able to come to a few more races this year and that my old bike treats you well. Rich, great job with the " Team Look" this year. The graphics looked good as did the smith power sports fender stickers and the shirts. (where can I get one of those?) Curt, I will try you on your cell phone, I wished that we had time to catch up and talk.( say hello to the girls for me) Jake and Rick, don't show up @ Rd # 2 without the pictures of your deer! And last Mr. Berg, you looked good and thanks for the head lock as well as the hug! I always new that you would miss me, but now your just going to have to hang out with a pumpkin.

Great job by all of you! See you all in Georgia.

Billy "pumpkin" Burns
Old 01-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Site Sponsor

Now That Is Some Funny Sh$t!!!!!!!! Billy As You Were Giving Mark A Big Old Hug I Was Sipping Back Some Drinks With Your Right Hand Man And The Pumpkin Head Sales Rep. None Other Than Brooks Aka "hollywood" Hamilton. He Had No Choice Either Get Beat Up By A Short Fat Guy Or Party With Him. We Had A Blast Hope You Guys Did Too, Ps We Had The Best Looking Bike At The Banquet Hands Down. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!! Hell Ya
Old 01-27-2009, 02:41 PM

Red,

Best looking bike....in your dreams. You must have been drinking the hard stuff and your vision got blurry.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Site Sponsor

Yes Vision Was Blurry, Very Blurry But Like I Said And I Will Not Say It Again Big Bill!!!!! We Had The Best Looking Race Bike In That Place Hands Down Even Hollywood Was Peaking.. I Will Email Pic When I Get Them. The Ktm's Were Late Like Usual , They Must Of Been Out In The Truck Bolting On Parts After They Came In And Seen The Gasser. Hehe!!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONALD BRUNDIGE View Post
We Had The Best Looking Race Bike In That Place Hands Down
That carb. on the '09 was sure getting some attention.
Nice to finally meet you RonRed. Did you get any pics to blackmail Hollywood with ?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

You had a great spread at the banquet Ron. It was the first thing I noticed after I walked in the door. Those Bikes looked awesome. It was a pleasure meeting you.

I do have to give the Bergs a nod for beauty too. I looked them over, but never took look at the KTM's or BMW's. Well I did glance at them. The BMW 450 set up for winter riding did look pretty mean too.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:06 AM

The netra awards nite sounded like a good time, I wish I could have been there. Is anyone planing on going the the ecea awards nite in accouple weeks (feb 21st)? It would be good to get some gas gas support down there. I'd be interested in going if anyone wanted to make the trip. I also need to see where to sign up. And Mark has to send me my GAS GAS tent so I dont have to show up with a dicks sporting goods $99 special tent that has seen its better days.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:55 PM

Were you guys near the NEPG trailer with the GG EZ-up? I was going to stop in but the registration line up was soooo long I didn't want to lose my spot. That was an excellent course and we all had a good time. It was nice to get away from the snow for a few days. I came home and had to shovel.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:18 AM

Yea that was Rich Smith, He is our gas gas support at the national enduros this year. You should ahve stopped by. I was parked across from them in a white chevy express van with a gas gas sticker on the back window (no gas gas easy-up yet)